IRVINGTON, NEW YORK
The Irvington Town Hall was constructed in 1902 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. This Colonial Revival style building is predominantly brick and terra cotta construction that had naturally deteriorated with age. The extensive exterior renovation involved brick repointing and cleaning, selective terra cotta replacement including the entire front portico colonnade, and restoring the monumental old-growth pine double-hung windows throughout the building. This project followed the guidelines of The Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring & Reconstructing Historic Buildings.